A quick and easy yummy appetizer, or serve with a small green salad and fresh or canned pears or mandarins for a light dinner.
– 2 Tortillas (wholewheat for even healthier)
– Cooking Spray (preferably olive oil spray, but any will do)
– 3 oz Grated Colby Jack, Mexican Blend, or Mozzarella Cheese
– 1/4 Large Red pepper, sliced lengthways
– Large handful of Fresh spinach leaves
1. Set pan on medium to med-low heat and coat lightly with cooking spray.
2. Place one tortilla in pan.
3. Layer 1/2 the cheese, red peppers, spinach leaves, then remaining cheese.
4. Top with remaining tortilla, and lightly coat with cooking spray.
5. Cook for about 45-60 seconds, or until golden, then flip and cook for a further 45-60 seconds until golden.
6. Transfer to plate and cut into 6-8 wedges.
Number of Servings